Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Latest topics

» NAJVEĆI SKANDAL 2024. GODINE: PREDSTAVNIK IZRAELA KOJI ČINI GENOCID U GAZI NASTUPA NA EUROSONGU
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2024 2:41 pm by Jafo

» PRIVUCITE NOVAC U SVOJ ŽIVOT
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2024 6:08 pm by Pagan

» ČARANJE I GATANJE SA PRSTIMA
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pm by Pagan

» Sanovnik - tumačenje snova
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm by Pagan

» Karte Marie Lenormand
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 pm by Tana

» THE DAY WHEN IRAN DESTROYED ALL THE MYTHS AND LIES OF POOR AND LITTLE ISRAEL
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:00 pm by Jafo

» Arapska magija - DA POLUDI OD LJUBAVI
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:46 pm by Arman

» ĆAROBNO JURJEVO (23.APRIL)
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:45 pm by Arman

» DAN KADA JE IRAN UNIŠTIO SVE MITOVE I LAŽI JADNOG I MALOG IZRAELA
To Open the Circle Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:13 am by Jafo

Statistika

Ukupan broj komentara naših članova je 5226 in 1302 subjects

Registrovani članovi 220

Najnoviji član foruma Davin666

To Open the Circle

Jafo
    Jafo
    Admin

Broj komentara : 1563

To Open the Circle Empty To Open the Circle

Komentar by Jafo Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Let all be clean before the Gods. Being properly prepared, purify each other with Scourge or Cord: 3, 7, 9, 21 = 40. Give kiss. High Priest lights two candles and places on Altar. Then place a white candle on each cardinal point of the Magic Circle.

Purify water and salt. First place point of Athame in water with right hand. Pronounce:

I exorcise Thee, O Creature of water, that though cast out from Thee all the impurities and uncleanlinesses of the Spirits of Phantasm. In the names of Arida and Cernunnos.

Touching salt with Athame, pronounce:

Blessings be upon Thee, O Creature of salt. Let all malignity and hindrance pass henceforth and let all good enter in (but ever are we mindful that as water purifies the body so the salt purifies the soul). Wherefore do I bless Thee in the names of Arida and Cernunnos, that Thou mayest aid me.

Then transfer three measures of salt with tip of Athame into the water and stir in clockwise direction three times. The Athame is now ready and purified.

Draw a nine-foot Magic Circle (or smaller or larger) as required with Athame, commencing in the East and ending in the East. The circle must be cut in an unbroken line. Then return to Altar facing North.

Take up water with right hand, transfer to left hand. Go to the East and sprinkle (asperge) with fingers in the East, South, West, and North, finish in the East. Return to Altar.

Take up incense and Censer in right hand. Repeat motions, censing Circle as before. Return to Altar.
    The celebrants then anoint the opposite sex with water and salt in the 1,2, 3 triangle and censes likewise.

Take a bell in right hand. Place in left hand, take Athame in right hand. Go to the East and salute in the folowing manner: Athame to lips, straight out above eye level, back to lips, then to right side down, with outstretched arm, and back to „carry“ position before the right breast.

Cut large clear Pentacle, then pronounce:

Hear Ye, O Mighty Ones, Dread Lords of the Watchowers of the East. I (your name), Priestess and Witch, do summon you, and I do command your presence at this our meeting, that our Circle be guarded and our rites be witnessed.

Strike bell with Athame once in the East, South, West, and North. Finally giving salute only in the East. All present salute. The Circle is now perfect.

Dance around the Circle. High Priestess leading chanting of the ancient call. Dance and chant. Opet Circle with ancient chant:

EKO EKO AZARAK,
    EKO EKO ZOMELEK
    EKO EKO ARIDA,
    EKO EKO CERNUNNOS,
    BEZABI, LACHA, BACHABABA.
    LAMACH, CAHI, ACHABABA,
    KARRELOS, CAHI, ACHABABA.
    LAMACH LAMACH BACHAROUS,
    CARBAHAJI, SABALYOS, BARYLOS.
    LAZOS, ATHAME, CALYOLAS,
    SAMAHAC, ET FAMYOLAS,
    HARRAHYA!

If there is Coven to be done, now is the proper time to do it. To close or dismiss the Magic Circle. High Priestess/Priest, with Athame, goes to the East, salute. Then all present salute. Then celebrant or High Priestess says:

Hear Ye, O Mighty Ones. We thank you for your attendance, and ere Ye depart to your lovely realms, we bid you Hail and Farewell.

All present repeat „Hail and Farewell“ and point Athames high. Repeat at other quarters, South, West, North, and finishing in the East. Give final salute.

Danas je Fri May 17, 2024 7:26 am