Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Wiccan Spell a Night: Wolf Moon

Jafo
    Jafo
    Admin

Broj komentara : 1562

Wiccan Spell a Night: Wolf Moon Empty Wiccan Spell a Night: Wolf Moon

Komentar by Jafo Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:17 pm

THE FIRST ESBAT or full moon after Yule is the Wolf Moon. A time of uniry, purity, and dormancy, is represents the primal nature of the Goddess beeing reborn into a new cycle of light. The light of the solar cycle is increasing, and the nights are gradually becoming warmer and shorter all the way to the summer solstice.

Wiccan Spell a Night: Wolf Moon Image17

Night 1

EYES OF THE WOLF SPELL

As the first full moon after the winter solstice od Yule, the Wolf Moon is one of the most important of the high moons. A full moon occurs when the sun and the moon are aligned on opposite sides of the earth. This alignment of the two celestial bodies has a strong effect on the earth, producing a time when energy is high. This is why full moon rituals can be incredibly powerful times for doing magic.

When looking through the eyes of the wolf, the idea is to perceive the true nature of people, events, and experiences. Expand your perception and awareness using the instincts of the wolf. The wolf is part a apack that use their knowledge and wits to survive a time when the earth is cold and barren. This is also when new patterns are conceived, setting the stage for what is to come. This is also the ideal time for foretelling the future, clairvoyance, and divination practices.

At midnight, begin by drawing a circle of light. This is done by standing at your altar and pounding the stick end of your wand on the altar nine times. Pick up your athame and point it toward the north point of your circle. Starting and ending in the north, draw a magical circle  of light clockwise around the circle. Next, call in the elements of earth, air, fire, and water.

Standing in the middle of the circle, call in the powers of the wolf:

On this full moon night at this hour
    I call now upon the ancient animal powers
    To guide me in the ways of the wolf
    Where instinct and wit prevail
    Through darkness, wind, rain, and hail
    I am the wolf, the wolf is me
    So be it! Blessed be!

As you enjoy your evening, imagine seeing through the eyes of the wolf. Imagine dreaming with the eyes of the wolf. In the morning pull up the circle and thank the elements. Also thank the wolf for its guidance and power.

Danas je Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:47 pm