Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Moon Protection Charm

Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Broj komentara : 349
    Mjesto : Ilirikum

Moon Protection Charm Empty Moon Protection Charm

Komentar by Tana Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:30 pm

To bring some much-needed protection from environmental influences, carry this lunar-charged magic mirror with you. With the reinforcement of the knotte ribbon to bind your intention of protection, it will deflect bad energy and invoke the Moon's power.
    On the night of a Full Moon, light the white candle, then take your mirror and rinse under pure spring water to purify and bless it.
    Take up the white ribbon and wind it round the mirror seven times, then tie it with and old knot. As you wind the ribbon round the mirror, say the charm:
    „Around and around and around I go, To wind this ribbon tight thus so. With ribbon white my soul is safe. The lunar light reflects all else. The goddess power is here for me. In all the places known to be. This charm protected is myself. This mirror a virtue of good health.“
    Blow out the candle to petition your desire to the Moon, then leave the knotted mirror on a window ledge, or outside if necessary, for the whole night.
    Next day, take the mirror with you in your handbag. It is advisable to re-empower the Moon's energy every few months.
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Moon Protection Charm Empty Re: Moon Protection Charm

Komentar by Tana Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:31 pm

Salt, especially Himalayan salt, is imbued with the Earth's energies. Combine salt with the Moon's divine energy for a powerful spell to protect your home.
    Fill a small dish with salt and place it under the Full Moon's light overnight to blend the energies of the salt and the Moon. The next day, walking clockwise around your home's perimeter, or the perimeter of a room, carry the salt and say quietly or aloud:
    "Moon and Earth, join energy to keep this home in sight.
    That safe web, no harm to see, by daylight or by night."
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Komentar by Tana Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:32 pm

Doors and windows are prime entry spots for evil to lurk. Keep entryways and windows clean and clear by sprinkling a little Himalayan salt in each of their corners, and let sit for twenty-four hours to absorb negative energies. Imagine a white, cleasing light filtering the space as you sweep or vacuum any potential harm away. Once complete, take three deep breaths, exhaling frpm your mouth before saying quietly or aloud:
    This home is blessed by a light of day and charmed by dark of night. Where love abounds no evil is found nor harmful agents fright. With grains of salt and besom broom, I cast you from this site.

Sponsored content

Komentar by Sponsored content

Danas je Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:28 pm