Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

AGAINST THE EVIL SPELL

Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Broj komentara : 349
    Mjesto : Ilirikum

AGAINST THE EVIL SPELL  Empty AGAINST THE EVIL SPELL

Komentar by Tana Tue May 31, 2022 3:32 am

Sweep the house three times while thinking: “I am not sweeping the house clean of straws, rubbish, but I am sweeping away evil spells, curses, yawns, shouts, all the ugly things, and all the illnesses." And once you have piled the trash at the door, place three burning coals in the rubbish, and place them in a sack whose bottom is worn out, and carry them to the river, and say: “Who gives it to me with one hand, I give it to him with two." And say this until nine hands, and when you say: “Who gives it to me with nine hands, I give it to him with both of mine and who gives it to me coldly, I give it to him quite ardently, and gives it to me with the mouth, I give it to him by his back, so that it travels from village, from one wave into another wave until it falls upon the head of the one who cast it upon me."
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

AGAINST THE EVIL SPELL  Empty Re: AGAINST THE EVIL SPELL

Komentar by Tana Tue May 31, 2022 3:33 am

LIFTING A CURSE

If a stranger [to the village] must lift a curse, she should take three coals and toss them one after another into a glass of water, make a sign of the cross over it, and say each time:  You, curse, you who are causing the suffering, leave the brain, from the head into the face. If you come from the ground, may the grass dry! If you come from the sun, may its rays die!"
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Komentar by Tana Tue May 31, 2022 3:34 am

AGAINST CURSES SO THAT GOD MAY AID YOU

Make the sign of the cross and say: “I cast a spell for curses so that you may receive the help of God. The first norokas and the second prorokas.” Then recite the Ave Maria. You should say this three times.
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Komentar by Tana Tue May 31, 2022 3:35 am

If a man falls under the power of the devil or an evil spell, take the heart of the cypress, bore a hole into it, draw water from a spring with a clay container, pour it into the hole and say “Water, I pour you through this hole. Flow with the strength given you by nature and with divine virtue, enter into this man and destroy in him all that attacks him. Restore him to the right path to which God in His true intelligence and His true science has assigned him. Give this water to the possessed or cursed man for nine days in a row, while fasting. He will get better.
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Komentar by Tana Tue May 31, 2022 3:36 am

TO LIFT AN EVIL SPELL FROM A HUSBAND OR WIFE

If a man or woman is cursed and unable to love his or her spouse, he should deposit his excrement (merda), or whatever he expels into his right shoe and then put it on. As soon as he smells the stench, the evil spell will be lifted. This is proven.
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Komentar by Tana Tue May 31, 2022 3:37 am

TO LIFT CURSES

If one has coral in the house, all curses shall be lifted. Similarly, the blood of a black dog on the walls of the dwelling in which it is found carries away all evil spells. Mercury sealed in a reed or a walnut and placed on the bewitched one's head, or beneath the threshold of the door by which he enter, removes the curse. Placed in a hollow platter placed above or beneath the threshold, mugwort prevents any evil spell from harming this house [or its inhabitants].

Sponsored content

Komentar by Sponsored content

Danas je Thu May 02, 2024 2:16 am