Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

A Valentine's Day Love Spells

Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Broj komentara : 349
    Mjesto : Ilirikum

A Valentine's Day Love Spells Empty A Valentine's Day Love Spells

Komentar by Tana Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:54 pm

There are many traditions associated with Valentine's Day in different countries. One of the most common traditions is the exchange of Valentine cards. Valentine cards are small cards that are handmade or purchased from stores and given to friends, family, or co - workers. These cards can be decorated with hearts , roses or other symbols of love. The tradition of exchanging Valentine cards dates back to the Middle Ages, when people wrote anonymous letters to each other expressing their feelings. Another popular tradition is sending anonymous gifts and flowers. People often use this day to express their love and attention to those they value. Popular gifts include chocolate, soft toys, jewelry and other little things that symbolize affection and care. In addition, lunch and dinner at restaurants is also a common tradition on Valentine's Day . Many couples spend time together, enjoying the romantic atmosphere and delicious dishes.

Many countries also host various celebrations to celebrate Valentine's Day. These could be festivals, concerts, fairs and other entertainment events. At these events, people can participate in various competitions, games, dance events and other recreational activities. In some countries, including the United States, there is a tradition of holding parades in honor of Valentine's Day. During the parade, participants display costumes, decorations, floral arrangements and other elements related to the theme of love and romance . Valentine's Day is a time when people express their love and affection for each other. Traditional rituals and celebrations on this day help strengthen the relationship between lovers and create a joyful and romantic atmosphere. Regardless of country or culture, Valentine's Day is celebrated with similar traditions and rituals that promote love and warm relationships between different people.

A Valentine's Day Love Spells

Valentine's Day is the ideal time of the year for women and men to perform love magic. To attract a new lover into your life, draw a bath during any of the Venus hours of this day ( 7:00 am, 2:00 pm, or 9:00 pm ). To the bathwater add a handful of rose petals and six drops of music oil. ( Six is a magical number ruled by Venus. ) To enhance the spell, burn love - attracting incense such as African violet, cherry, cinnamon, gardenia, ginger, hibiscus, jasmine, lavender, lotus, rose, straw- berry, or vanilla. Surround the tub with the flickering flames of pink candles and then fill your mind with romantic thoughts as you bathe and whisper the following rhyme : "Lover hear me call to thee. Let these words enchant and draw. Lover  find your way to me. Love is the magic, love is the law. As it is willed, so mote it be ."

Before you go outdoors on Valentine's Day morning, fasten the yellow flower in your buttonhole or in your hair, saying three times as you do so, St. Valentine, the lover's friend, I ask this flower true love to send. If you are already in love, change the second line to, I ask that my love will never end and if you have broken up with a partner but want him or her back, say as the second line, I ask that my lost love you send. Greet the first three people you meet to stir up the happiness energies. At the end of the day, scatter the petals to the winds.

Valentine's Day a popular charm was formerly to place two bay leaves, previousiy sprinkled with rose water, across the pillow, and repeat this formula:

Good Valentine, be kind to me,
    In dreams let me my true love see.

Beletron likes this post

Danas je Thu May 02, 2024 3:09 pm