Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

HOODOO LOVE MAGIC

Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Broj komentara : 349
    Mjesto : Ilirikum

HOODOO LOVE MAGIC Empty HOODOO LOVE MAGIC

Komentar by Tana Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:40 pm

Some women use their unwell days of which they add to a cup of coffee and give it to their husband, which is the cause of some men going crazy. They say it will make them love them and stay home.

If a man wants to get rid of his wife, take and make a hole in a tree, then put her montlhy rags in that hole and stop it up. That will kill the tree; and when the tree starts to dying, his wife will die.

"I was going with a man and was engaged to him, and another girl wanted him. One day we were all at a picnic and she had a bottle of whiskey, and she gave me some to drink, and after tha I got sick. I felt a quiver in my arm; and it just kept quivering all the time in my arm, and I started to wasting away. The doctor after come along and said, „I know what is wrong with you. If you will listen to me, I will help you“. He told me not to eat anything for nine days but milk and crackers, and on the ninth day he would come. He did, and set a pano f hot milk on a chair by me, and I could feel something up my arm nad right into my neck, and a frog jumped out of my mouth right in that pan. And I got well and married the man, and the girl that had me hoodooed, died."

If you think your beau is going back on you, put a teaspoonful of your monthly in a glass of wine and let him drink it. He will not leave you.

If you have a boyfriend and another girl is after him, try and get some of her garments that has some of her monthly on, and throw it in running water. As it fades out of the clothes, she will fade out of his mind.

If you want to leave a woman and can't, get you some gopher dust and spread it over her chest, and she will run you away.

"A man went with a girl and he got mad at her. Some way he got a piece of her undershirt with some blood on it and wore that in his hat, so he could put a spell on her. One day he asked her to go fishing. She thinking he wanted to make up with her, went with him. While they were fishing, a big snake came out ot the water. She said, „Oh, look at that snake! It is after me“. If she would of put her hand on that man right then, the spell would of been broken; but she did not, and he threw the spell on her. And she id still seeing snakes all the time."
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

HOODOO LOVE MAGIC Empty Re: HOODOO LOVE MAGIC

Komentar by Tana Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:12 pm

You've finally found that special person you can't live without. You can't take a chance on your beloved finding another: he or she must be yours, forever! Use these spells to keep your lover spellbound.

CAFE D'AMOUR

Traditionally, if not always accurately, binding spells have been considered feminine concerns. Appropriately then, the ultimate binding ingredient is a single drop of menstrual blood served in a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. One taste and, so the legend goes, he (or she!) is yours for life! If you don't menstruate because you're male, menopausal, or otherwise, the next spell is reputedly very effective.
    Snip off a tiny bit of your pubic and underarm hair.
    Grind them together with fresh coffee beans and then brew.
    Personalize that cup of coffee: add lots of sugar, cream, and/or chocolate. A dollop of Amaretto, Sambuca or similar liqueur wouldn't hurt, either.
    Serve it with a smile.

'TIL DEATH DO US PART

Graveyard dust is a magic ingredient of ancient and worldwide renown. If you have the real thing, use it, preferably from the grave of a loved one who cares about you and will intercede for you from the other side. If that isn't possible, combine a little bit of fresh, clean dirt with some powdered patchouli and/or valerian. Sift it until it is very fine and bake i into a cake with lots of chocolate and cinnamon. Then feed it to him. If you can have him eating out of your hands, all the better.

To bring back a person, blow the contents of an egg from its shell, and into the shell insert a lock of the man's hair, letting it protrude at each end. Then bury the shell in a path which the man frequents.
    Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Komentar by Tana Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:04 pm

While your husband is sleeping take a piece of thread or string and measure the length of his penis . Tie nine knots in the string and wear it at your waist . As long as you do , he can never perform intercourse with another woman .

Sponsored content

Komentar by Sponsored content

Danas je Thu May 02, 2024 3:50 pm