Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Latest topics

» Neprocjenjivo blago arapske magije: TALISMANI
Love knots Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:12 pm by Jafo

» Ljubavna magija sa menstrualnom krvlju
Love knots Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:02 am by Noris

» Čudesni svijet talismana
Love knots Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:00 am by Noris

» Kakva je vaša B linija na dlanu?
Love knots Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:32 pm by Arman

» ARAPSKI ZAPISI DA SE NEKOME OTVORI LJUBAVNA SREĆA
Love knots Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:06 am by Arman

» MAGIJOM DO POBJEDE NA SUDU
Love knots Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:04 am by Arman

» Vještičije umijeće
Love knots Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:42 am by Dominik

» Istina o lažnim prosvetiteljima
Love knots Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:38 am by Dominik

» Postoji li ikakva razlika između religije i magije?
Love knots Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:36 am by Dominik

Statistika

Ukupan broj komentara naših članova je 5287 in 1332 subjects

Registrovani članovi 222

Najnoviji član foruma kamer shala

Love knots

Jafo
    Jafo
    Admin

Broj komentara : 1577

Love knots Empty Love knots

Komentar by Jafo Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:54 am

To "tie" her husband to herself and secure a long common life, a woman pulls from her underpants and her husband's underpants a long thread. Then she connects them together and ties seven knots on it. Prior to any knot tying the woman repeats the prayer Ihlas and utters:

"on Friday I tied you to myself and your thoughts, kaf, nun - kun" (blows into the knot)

"on Saturday I tied you to myself and your eyes, kaf, nun - kun" (blows into the knot)

"on Sunday I tied you to myself and your ears, kaf, nun - kun" (blows into the knot)

"on Monday I tied you to myself and your mouth, kaf, nun - kun" (blows into the knot)

"On Tuesday I tied you to myself and your arms kaf, nun - kun" (blows into the knot)

"on Wednesday I tied you to myself and your legs, kaf, nun - kun" (blows into the knot)

"on Thursday I tied you to myself and your entire body! kaf, nun - kun" (blows into the knot)

The thread with the knots is worn for seven days on the right side of the body, in the bra, and then placed under the doorstep of the house.
    Jafo
    Jafo
    Admin

Broj komentara : 1577

Love knots Empty Re: Love knots

Komentar by Jafo Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:04 am

The expression of «binding» takes us back to the probably oldest branch of Arabic magic where the use of knots play an important role.

Knot magic is another form of magical control Arabs believe in. For instance, a male sexual dysfunction may be regarded as being caused by a jealous woman who wants to destroy a marriage, thus knotting the husband.

This next spell is for women only involves the use of a piece of string. This spell originates from the Yemen and is mentioned in the Quran. Obtain a piece of string and tie nine knots. Whilst tying the knots repeat the spell:

An-nus....(name of man concerned) Iya budu. Amin

According to lore, the prophet believed at one time that he was suffering from a spell of bewitchment cast by a man whose daughters tied the spell into a cord with 11 knots and hid the cord in a well. Muhammad fell seriously ill. God sent the malaik Jibriel with these two suras and instructed him to teach Mohammad how to use them and where to find the cord. The prophet recited over the 11 knots the 11 verses of the two chapters [the basmalah of sura 114 is not counted within this story as a verse]. At the end of each recital one knot was untied by an unseen power. As soon as all the knots were loosened the prophet was freed from his serious illness.”

The suras of refuge are also described as being widely used in protective magic.

Danas je Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:49 pm