Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Latest topics

» Pouzdan test za otkrivanje da li ste pod uticajem magije
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:58 am by Arman

» Kako da se borim protiv crne magije?
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:09 am by Vještica

» Velike čarolije sa nožem
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:07 am by Vještica

» Riješite se zauvijek nepoželjne osobe
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:40 am by Vještica

» UBOJITE ČARKE ARAPSKE MAGIJE
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:38 am by Vještica

» Narodna vjerovanja i običaji iz Velike Kladuše
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:35 pm by Jafo

» THE DANGEROUS POWER OF MAGIC DOLL
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:02 pm by Jafo

» SALT AS A CURE FOR EVIL
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:37 pm by Jafo

» ISRAEL MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THE GENOCIDE IN GAZA
Protection Charm for the Home Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:33 pm by Jafo

Statistika

Ukupan broj komentara naših članova je 5210 in 1290 subjects

Registrovani članovi 219

Najnoviji član foruma SaraSizisky

Protection Charm for the Home

Jafo
    Jafo
    Admin

Broj komentara : 1557

Protection Charm for the Home Empty Protection Charm for the Home

Komentar by Jafo Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Supplies: Piece of white cloth. Black or red ribbon or yarn. Rosemary and basil (dried is best). A clove of garlic, some pins, salt. Optional: an agate or red jasper stone.
    Notes: This is another very simple use of magickal ingredients that many of us have around the house, all of them traditional. I like to use seal salt, but any kind will do.
    Magickal uses: Protection of the home (or apartment, or any living space). Can also be used for cars if you change the charm a bit.
    Directions: Cut a circular piece of cloth, and lay the charm ingredients in the center. Pull up the sides of the cloth to make a bundle, then wrap the ribbon or yarn around it nine times to inch it shut. Tie a knot to close it, and then tie eight more knots down the rest of the ribbon, for a total of nine. As you are doing this, envision your home surrounded by a protective white light that emanates from the charm bundle. Say the following charm:

I make this charm
    Full of power
    To guard my home
    From this hour.

Afterwards: Hang the charm bag up over the door used most often or in a corner that oversees the biggest space in the house.

Danas je Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm