Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Latest topics

» PRIVUCITE NOVAC U SVOJ ŽIVOT
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2024 6:08 pm by Pagan

» ČARANJE I GATANJE SA PRSTIMA
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pm by Pagan

» Sanovnik - tumačenje snova
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm by Pagan

» Karte Marie Lenormand
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 pm by Tana

» THE DAY WHEN IRAN DESTROYED ALL THE MYTHS AND LIES OF POOR AND LITTLE ISRAEL
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:00 pm by Jafo

» Arapska magija - DA POLUDI OD LJUBAVI
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:46 pm by Arman

» ĆAROBNO JURJEVO (23.APRIL)
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:45 pm by Arman

» DAN KADA JE IRAN UNIŠTIO SVE MITOVE I LAŽI JADNOG I MALOG IZRAELA
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:13 am by Jafo

» Vještičje tajne uspjeha, sreće i zaštite od zla
Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:46 am by Tana

Statistika

Ukupan broj komentara naših članova je 5225 in 1301 subjects

Registrovani članovi 220

Najnoviji član foruma Davin666

Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality

Bosanska vila
    Bosanska vila

Broj komentara : 19

Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Empty Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality

Komentar by Bosanska vila Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:13 pm

List of Tools and Supplies

1 small bowl of salt
    1 small bowl of water
    1 censer (safe to move) with incense
    1 red candle in holder
    wand, athame, staff or sword (at least one, though you can always use your finger)
    a cup of ritual beverage
    a pentacle or plate (for cakes or simple feast)
    any other desired ritual tools
    Bosanska vila
    Bosanska vila

Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Empty Re: Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality

Komentar by Bosanska vila Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Part I: Ritual Preparation

Plan the ritual observation (the body of the ritual that will be different each time). Collect and gather supplies and set up your altar. Perform a ritual bath or cleansing and ready yourself.

Light the altar candles and any atmospheric candles and incense. Start your ritual music if you plan to play any, and adjust your lighting if necessary.

Perform a quick meditation: Stand and close your eyes. Focus on your breath. Feel the energy in your body radiating. Envision yourself as a being of white, radiant, pulsating light.

Envision this light growing into roots, like little tendrils, that come out of the soles of your feet. They dig easily, through the concrete, through the foundation, deeper and deeper into the ground, tapping the earth’s source. Envision them drawing up Earth’s energies the way tree roots draw up water and nutrients from the soil.

Then envision branches or vines of this light, envision it growing up out of your head, past your aura, up into the air. Up and up these light braches grow, reaching out above the earth, way out into the stratosphere, high into space, drawing energies from the universe, wicking those universal energies down into your body.

Finally, envision those earth energies coming up into you, the universal energies coming down into you, envision them mingling with each other and your own energies, circulating through your body, pulsing in your auric field.
    Bosanska vila
    Bosanska vila

Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality Empty Re: Regular Rituals Enhance Spirituality

Komentar by Bosanska vila Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Part II: Ritual Opening

Cleanse and Consecrate the Elements:

Place the censer with incense in the center of the altar or on the pentacle. Draw a pentagram over it saying:

I cleanse and consecrate thee, burning incense, as a Representative of the Element of Air. May your essence bless us and bring your clarity to our circle, so mote it be.

If you are using raw incense, sprinkle three pinches on the hot coals. If you are using stick or cone, don’t worry about it. Put it back in its place.

Take the small bowl of salt and place it in the center of the altar or on the pentacle. Draw the pentagram over it and say:

I cleanse and consecrate thee, bowl of salt, as a Representative of the Element of Earth. May your essence bless us and bring your stability to our circle, so mote it be.

Put the bowl of salt back. Take the fire candle and place it in the center of the altar or on the pentacle. Draw the pentagram over it and say:

I cleanse and consecrate thee, candle flame, as a Representative of the Element of Fire. May your essence bless us and bring your passion to our circle, so mote it be.

Put the candle back. Take the bowl of water, place it in the center of the altar or on the pentacle, and draw the pentagram over it while saying:

I cleanse and consecrate thee, bowl of water, as a Representative of the Element of Water. May your essence bless us and bring your intuition to our circle, so mote it be.

Put three pinches of the salt into the water. Place the water back in its spot on the altar.
    Bosanska vila
    Bosanska vila

Komentar by Bosanska vila Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Present the Elements to the Quarters

Sing an elemental chant.

As you chant, pick up the incense and carry it around the circle, walking clockwise. Then pick up the salt and do the same; then the fire candle; then the water bowl. This brings the space and participants into elemental harmony.

Cast the Circle:

Using your wand (athame, finger, etc.). Start in the north, envision you’re drawing up the Earth energies and drawing down the universal energies (for more on circle casting, see here). Walk around once, saying:

I conjure the Circle of Power, by my will and by my Word,

I conjure the Circle of Power, a boundary between the worlds;

I conjure the Circle of Power, a sacred space for worship;

I conjure the Circle of Power, to shelter us from negative energies;

I conjure the Circle of Power, to contain the energies raised within;

By the powers above, and the powers below, I close this circle- so mote it be!

As you go, envision yourself laying a circle of energy in a trail. Envision that trail expanding and growing into a sphere—or a bubble—of energy that engulfs the entire ritual area. It can go right through the floor, cut through walls and ceilings and furniture if need be.
    Bosanska vila
    Bosanska vila

Komentar by Bosanska vila Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:17 pm

Part III: Invocations

Invoke the Elements

Start in the North, hold up your hands (wand, athame, etc.) and say:

Powers of the North; powers of Air,

Send your winds of knowledge and wisdom

To bless us and enlighten us in our circle.

Hail and welcome, powers of the North.

Go to the East, hold up your hands (wand, athame, etc.) and say:

Powers of the East; powers of Earth,

From your fertile ground may we draw growth and stability,

To bless us and strengthen us in our circle.

Hail and welcome, powers of the East.

Go to the South, hold up your hands (wand, athame, etc.) and say:

Powers of the South; powers of Fire;

May you bring your spark of courage and inspiration,

To bless us and impassion us in our circle.

Hail and welcome, powers of the South.

Go to the West, hold up your hands (wand, athame, etc.) and say:

Powers of the West: powers of Water;

May your intuition and sensitivity wash over us

To bless us and transform us in our circle.

Hail and welcome, powers of the West.

Invoke the deities:

Stand before your altar once more. Put up your hands and invoke Goddess, using the invocation you desire, or this one:

Lady of the Moon, of the fertile Earth and rolling seas,

You who are the Maiden, with strong heart and youthful spirit,

You who are the Mother, with able body and nurturing spirit,

You who are the Crone, with wise mind and compassionate spirit,

You who are birth, life, love and death

You who are north, south, east and west,

The boundary and the center, within us and without us,

Descend upon my circle, I pray, to witness these rites in your honor.

And invoke God, using the invocation you desire, or this one:

Lord of the Sun, of the of the sky and wild,

You who are the consort , with amorous heart and lusty spirit,

You who are the Hunter, with robust body and cunning spirit,

You who are the Father, with thoughtful mind and guiding spirit,

You who are birth, life, love and death

You who are north, south, east and west,

The boundary and the center, within us and without us

Descend upon my circle, I pray, to witness these rites in your honor.

At this point, you would continue with your ritual observance, whatever the purpose may be.

Sponsored content

Komentar by Sponsored content

Danas je Sat May 11, 2024 8:54 am