Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Latest topics

» NAJVEĆI SKANDAL 2024. GODINE: PREDSTAVNIK IZRAELA KOJI ČINI GENOCID U GAZI NASTUPA NA EUROSONGU
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2024 2:41 pm by Jafo

» PRIVUCITE NOVAC U SVOJ ŽIVOT
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2024 6:08 pm by Pagan

» ČARANJE I GATANJE SA PRSTIMA
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pm by Pagan

» Sanovnik - tumačenje snova
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm by Pagan

» Karte Marie Lenormand
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 pm by Tana

» THE DAY WHEN IRAN DESTROYED ALL THE MYTHS AND LIES OF POOR AND LITTLE ISRAEL
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:00 pm by Jafo

» Arapska magija - DA POLUDI OD LJUBAVI
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:46 pm by Arman

» ĆAROBNO JURJEVO (23.APRIL)
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:45 pm by Arman

» DAN KADA JE IRAN UNIŠTIO SVE MITOVE I LAŽI JADNOG I MALOG IZRAELA
The Sexual Seduction Spell Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:13 am by Jafo

Statistika

Ukupan broj komentara naših članova je 5226 in 1302 subjects

Registrovani članovi 220

Najnoviji član foruma Davin666

3 posters

The Sexual Seduction Spell

Vještica
    Vještica
    Vještac/Vještica

Broj komentara : 309
    Mjesto : Blessed be the witches !

The Sexual Seduction Spell Empty The Sexual Seduction Spell

Komentar by Vještica Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:41 pm

Here is the formula for the Sexual Seduction Spell:

1. Find a piece of paper that is pretty and pleasing to you.

2. On this paper, write your whole name: first, middle and last.

3. Under your name, write your lover's full name. (Always write your own name first, in order to maintain control. If your lover's name appears above yours, you will be dominated.)

4. Write down your lover's birthdate, followed by your own.

5. Draw a heart around the information.

6. Repeat the information, writing it directly over the original writing, three times. It will be indecipherable when you're through, and will look like plain scribbling.

7. When you have completed the writing, fold the paper as small as possible, and burn it in the flame of a red, or orange-red candle, until it is reduced to an ash. (You need a large red candle with a large base so that it can support the burning of this paper without falling to the table.)

8. While the paper burns, chant this incantation three times:

Light the flame
    Bright the fire
    Red is the colour
    Of desire

9. Repeat the entire process every day or night for nine consecutive days. That's considered one spell. After that you use it as needed to reinforce.

Most witches save the ashes from all of their spells in a special little box. The box, because it's been used for years, develops magical properties of its own and can be used as a lucky talisman to bring good luck. Don't just take the ashes and throw them out in the trash. You must treasure these things; they're potent.

The Sexual Seduction Spell Red_ca10
    Vještica
    Vještica
    Vještac/Vještica

Broj komentara : 309
    Mjesto : Blessed be the witches !

The Sexual Seduction Spell Empty Re: The Sexual Seduction Spell

Komentar by Vještica Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Orgies

There's a special kind of energy derived from uniting with someone sexually, and a spellcaster uses so much energy that she needs a tremendous amount of uniting. I know one woman who participates in orgies regularly because she's a witch, and although I think it's weird, she doesn't seem to think it's strange at all. In order for a spell to be successful, a great deal of emotional energy must be generated, so an orgy, if done properly, can prime the pump.

The best time to cast a spell would be moments before the orgy is consummated. That's when the atmosphere is charged with electrical-magnetic impulses and tends to promote success of the
    attempted spell. Some Spellcasters insist that only orgies supply the type of excitement needed, and, of course, there are other Spellcasters who just enjoy orgies. Any spell can be cast; the orgy just supplies the energy to do it, and supposedly fire you up.

Witches usually don't waste orgies on little spells; they do big ones aimed at the whole life pattern. To break an old pattern and establish a new direction, they'll have an orgy in which all the witches cast spells.

But these are not the typical covens that everyone talks about, with twelve women and one man. There are a lot of women and a lot of men. Some witches who aren't group-minded will cast a spell before they get into bed nude with somebody. Frequently, the lover is innocent and does not understand that he is being used for a spellcast. Often, though, he is aware.

I mean, at a time like that, what kind of a person would cast a spell? It would have to be a witch.You've got to have all the paraphernalia dragged out and set up before you are ready to climb into bed. Usually this type of thing is better when both people involved are experienced Spellcasters who may no longer need props but are able to project a thought strongly enough without candles and incense nd bells ringing - although of course they still can be utilized.
    RainDrop
    RainDrop

Broj komentara : 18

Komentar by RainDrop Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Ne radi mi Translate za engl..Smile
    Noris
    Noris

Broj komentara : 53
    Mjesto : I'm a witch!

Komentar by Noris Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:13 pm

Kako autorica navodi dovoljno je da nabavite list papira koji vam se čini lijepim i pogodnim za ljubavnu čaroliju. Na njemu napišite onda svoje puno ime i prezime. Ispod toga napišite ime i prezime osobe koju želite zavesti. Njeno ime uvijek mora biti ispod vašeg kako bi zadržali kontrolu i dominaciju. Potom napišite njen datum rođenja kao i svoj. Oko svega napisanoga nacrtajte oblik srca, kako bi na grafički način zaokružili sve u jednu cjelinu. Sada ponovite isto pisanje svega tri puta, tako što ćete pisati preko već napisanoga, zbog čega će vam se na kraju činiti da ste jednostavno išarali papir skoro nerazumljivim sadržajem. Nakon ovoga svega presavijte taj papir na što manji mogući oblik i spalite ga na plamenu crvene cvijeće, koja bi trebala biti što većeg oblika. To navodim zbog toga što pepeo papira ne bi smio padati na pod ili stol nego da se obavezno zadrži unutar ruba svijeće.
    Dok papir gori trebate tri puta ponoviti sljedeće riječi: „Zapali plamen, osvjetli vatru, crveno je boja strasti i želje“. Ovu ćete čaroliju ponavljati svaki dan, tokom devet noći, i ona će polučiti željeni efekat. No, i nakon toga, kako bi ojačali učinak onoga što ste izazvali kod željene osobe, sa vremena na vrijeme ponovite opisani obred. Vještice pepeo nastao paljenjem papira obavezno čuvaju u posebnoj kutiji koja sa godinama postaje pravi talisman sreće. Stoga, nipošto ne bacajte pepeo u kontejner već iskoristite njegov magični potencijal.
    RainDrop
    RainDrop

Broj komentara : 18

Komentar by RainDrop Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:22 am

Super je ritual. Inace, znam engleski, ali ga nisam koristila dugo, deci oko skolskog domaceg malo ali to su lagane reci, pa zato sa ovim se ne bih salila, da ne prevedem pa posle i uradim nesto pogresno. Smile Moracu da krenem sa vezbanjem. Smile

Danas je Thu May 16, 2024 1:14 am