Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Latest topics

» NAJVEĆI SKANDAL 2024. GODINE: PREDSTAVNIK IZRAELA KOJI ČINI GENOCID U GAZI NASTUPA NA EUROSONGU
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Today at 2:41 pm by Jafo

» PRIVUCITE NOVAC U SVOJ ŽIVOT
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2024 6:08 pm by Pagan

» ČARANJE I GATANJE SA PRSTIMA
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pm by Pagan

» Sanovnik - tumačenje snova
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm by Pagan

» Karte Marie Lenormand
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 pm by Tana

» THE DAY WHEN IRAN DESTROYED ALL THE MYTHS AND LIES OF POOR AND LITTLE ISRAEL
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:00 pm by Jafo

» Arapska magija - DA POLUDI OD LJUBAVI
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:46 pm by Arman

» ĆAROBNO JURJEVO (23.APRIL)
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:45 pm by Arman

» DAN KADA JE IRAN UNIŠTIO SVE MITOVE I LAŽI JADNOG I MALOG IZRAELA
The Great Rite Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:13 am by Jafo

Statistika

Ukupan broj komentara naših članova je 5226 in 1302 subjects

Registrovani članovi 220

Najnoviji član foruma Davin666

The Great Rite

Jafo
    Jafo
    Admin

Broj komentara : 1563

The Great Rite Empty The Great Rite

Komentar by Jafo Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:59 pm

In ancient times the Great Rite was practiced, but I do not know of any Witches in USA or Europe who still practice the Great Rite. You may reject it, if you feel closer to the Gods by returning as much as possible to the worship of the Ancients, then by all means do it.

THE GREAT RITE – at the end of each Sabbat Rite, the ancient ones had to „Earth“ the power that had been raised within the Circle so that the power raised would not remain in the atmosfere afterwards. They earthed the power by committing the „Sex Act“, which brought them down from the mystical to the material level. Each Sabbat Rite ended with this act and it was called „The Great Rite“.

The Great Rite is performed as an act of worship to the God and Goddess. Obviously, if everybody indulged in lovemaking at the end of the rite, within the Magic Circle, it would look as if an orgy were taking place. Mostly the coveners did this in private after leaving the Magic Circle. Sex Magic is one of the most powerful of all acts of Magic and not to be taken lightly, and certainly I believe should be performed in private before the Gods.

Danas je Mon May 13, 2024 5:52 pm