Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

A Samhain ritual to appease the lady of the crossroads

Tana
    Tana
    Vještac/Vještica

Broj komentara : 349
    Mjesto : Ilirikum

A Samhain ritual to appease the lady of the crossroads Empty A Samhain ritual to appease the lady of the crossroads

Komentar by Tana Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Hekate, is also known as the lady of the crossroads. She's the goddess of witchcraft and helps people to commune with the other side. It goes without saying that she's very active on Samhain. To start off the next cycle of regrowth on the right foot, especially if you plan to do more magical workings in the future, than it never hurts to get on Hekate's good side. This simple ritual can help you to that.

Ingredients:

- Pomegranate
    - Any color candle
    - An assortment of harvest fruits (apples, grapes, etc)

Go to quiet place either outside or indoors. Someplace that won't be disturbed after the ritual. Light the candle and chant:

"Hekate queen of the crossroads I call you to this place, and offer this harvest bounty unto you, protect me in my rituals against the unquiet dead, protect me oh lady against the evil eye and those that work it."

Next eat half of the Pomegranate and leave half with the other fruit. That is her share, to bind your doings with hers in the coming year. Next leave the offering where it is and come back to clean up what is left the next day.

A Samhain ritual to appease the lady of the crossroads Nar10

Aradia and Belveder like this post

Danas je Thu May 02, 2024 9:08 am