Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vještičarstvo - WICCA - paganizam - šamanizam

Da biste vidjeli cio sadržaj foruma postanite član - registrujte se! If you would like to view all contents in forum - click to Register

Someone talks to me and tells me things

Jafo
    Jafo
    Admin

Broj komentara : 1562

Someone talks to me and tells me things Empty Someone talks to me and tells me things

Komentar by Jafo Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Someone talks to me and tells me things, but through other people ... I know, I suspect, it's you. Finally, my soul is no longer alone ... It is you, you two ..., somewhere up in the sky your souls have agreed ...,
    out of pain, like purified silver, comes pure love ... for souls there is no law of time, it cannot touch them ....

I'm still sad, endlessly sad, still longing for you, but somehow, it's getting easier to bear.

Through other people I find you. Now I am aware that it was your lips one June day, two nights ago it was your skin and warmth ... I know that every time I make love it is with you and not some nameless human body. I feel you, I remember, I love you crazy, my soul trembles, I know it's you.

You are always close to me and you will never leave me, you will be there until the day I close my eyes and open them beside you, and then we will continue again, holding hands, across the flower meadows to the new days, hills and valleys. Always side by side.

Danas je Thu May 02, 2024 9:20 am